Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We are going 9th nov staying at the highland £100 per wk . I think lawande is the row of shops on the left hand side 2 mins past the football ground but before cafe day
:cheers NEIL :sun2
:wave:

Lawande is on the opposite side to the football field at Candolim. There are paddy fields behind Lawande and of course the usual new builds.

It is within walking distance of the beach. Bars and restaurants, for the evening are a short walk away not far from the centre of Candolim.

regards jan x
2nd option iI found is apt in Regal palms complex across from Highland beach. This also looks like a lovely apartment but is £100 a week more expensive and has pretty much the same facilities. Just can't decide....

Regal Palms is in a quiet area behind Victor Exotica, with only 4 blocks around a swimming pool. :tup
You may be thinking of Regal Gardens perhaps. :think
As I never really eat off the beach, I can't really comment on bars/restaurants much. However, if you cross the road from Lawande, there's a track down the side of Julia's shop which will take you straight down the the beach (much quieter than further down Candolim beach) to a couple of very decent shacks with a rather international clientele.
I would save yourself £100 a week sim1 ,and go for the one behind Lawandes,apart from a pretty quite traffic free walk down to the beach from there,its also only about 7 or 8 mins walk along to the top of beach rd, and loads of bars and restaurants which is not traffic free :tup
Malc,
Regal gardens is right next to Highland, not opposite, and is also just 4 blocks around a pool.

Also...............
Did you realise you have nicked MaxBiker's avatar?
I am max13biker - I've been having problems logging on.
So re-registered.
Thanks everyone. I decided to book the cheaper one by lawande supermarket. Its a private let with 3 bedrooms and pool and the owner let me have it for a right bargain price ! total holiday price for 3 of us flying kingfisher and staying 18 days in early November less than £1200. Dont think I'll beat that even on a last minute.
hi sim 1 we are looking to book a 3 bed apartment behind that supermarket with pool is it the prazeres rendezvous complex private english owners we are looking at 30nov-14dec sounds like the same one
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.