Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Brought loads home with me if anyone would like to be pre prepared PM me and send me an sae for some.

Papa
would they accept the PDF ones if you printed them off?
Any copies would all have the same number on.
would they accept the PDF ones if you printed them off?
Any copies would all have the same number on.

:think I have been taking a further look at the links supplied and can see no benefit to them, they all have the same number, they are all marked as a sample so they can not be printed off and used.
I print them off and fill them in so that all the information required is easily available and copy it onto the real cards. It just means that you don't have to drag out lots of bits of paper and passports drop them all on the floor and spend the next ten mins crawling around picking it all up, especially when standing in a very crowded Dabolim airport trying to fill the card in standing up. Sorry if you find them useless Kiltman just thought that somebody may have a use for them.
goaal wrote:
I print them off and fill them in so that all the information required is easily available and copy it onto the real cards. It just means that you don't have to drag out lots of bits of paper and passports drop them all on the floor and spend the next ten mins crawling around picking it all up, especially when standing in a very crowded Dabolim airport trying to fill the card in standing up. Sorry if you find them useless Kiltman just thought that somebody may have a use for them.

Neat idea. Think I'll do the same :-)
I have some brought back from last year and fill them in at home.
They seem to get updated every year or so, the ones we just filled in did not look like the sample and had a new box to tick stating you did not have over 5000 dollars in cash on you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.