Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi there,

We are a husband and wife couple travelling to Gozo (first time). We will arrive on 19th December and stay until about 28th December. During that time we would like to engage with and experience local activities such as bridge, walking and golf. Are there any clubs or possibilities of joining up with a group of people for some or all of these actiivities? We will be staying in Ghajnsielem. Any suggestions for restaurants for lunch or dinner on Christmas day in the area.....I understand many will be closed. Any information you can give us will be much appreciated. Margaret
Hi, I just put a post up on a separate thread - are you able to help with my enquiry?

Link to it is here: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/dolmen-resort-hotel-bugibba-renovation-completed-yet-t170906.html

Admin edit
Thread closed 29/07 as original poster has never returned
  • Edited by Fiona 2017-07-28 08:22:51
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.