General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Re: Aslemma
32 Posts
Count me in for the party, as long as it's after 5th November, as I'll be away until then. xx
Hi Happy HT Birthday Aslemma!

I'm sure my joining date is wrong too, as I remember the ezboards, and agree with jay trip how we used to be on dial-up and worry about the phone bill, I'd write posts offline and then connect to post them etc., also if you stayed on too long, people trying to phone you up got angry, do you remember?
Thank goodness for broadband.

I do pop in but since I tend to go on holiday to the same places in Mallorca, Tenerirfe and lately Menorca, I don't often have anything useful to impart :oops:

I guess it's largely "been there done that" for a lot of people
As you say, thank goodness for broadband. :smile:
Wow, just looked at mine and I joined 18th August 2014!

Where does the time go? :cheers

Lovely to see some old names!
Wow, just looked at mine and I joined 18th August 2014!

2004 even :D
I remember when there wasn't a webmaster around for ages and we'd all natter away, somewhere or other...was there a chat area? Or did we just chatter in any old place?
Hi everyone, I cant remember when I joined but I was on the ezee board complaining about Golden sun holidays, then on here, asking about Benidorm, Sanji came to my rescue Im pleased she did because when Robert (my husband) was alive we had many holidays there
Margaret (madmum) :wave
Nice to see a few of us still around. I'm in Tunisia at present enjoying the sunshine.:-)
Madmum
I cant remember when I joined but I was on the ezee board

:think I am going to take a stab in the dark and say 5th of May 2004

OK that is what the date says under your avatar on your posts :D

You enjoy yourself out in the sun Aslemma, it is cold wet and dark here :(
I say :-

;)
Hailstones the size of golf balls yesterday evening but back to sunshine today.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.