Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Just wondered if this was any help for you http://www.atlantishotels.com
:thanks snowhite,

I've just e-mailed the hotel direct from your link - I notice from their site that they (Atlantis) own a hotel called Magic Life Trendorado, it looks lovely, might be one to think about next time.

thanks again

Carol :wink:
I am desparately looking to book this hotel for the end of May for 2 weeks holiday. The tour operators online are all coming out with ridiculous quotes and I have looked at some accommodation only websites as we did a DIY holiday to mainland spain last year so we wouldn't mind doing one again - if we can find something reasonable enough!

Has anyone got any websites they can recommend me to look at for a good quote - and for flights to Fuerteventura too - I'm looking to go on either 27, 28 or 29 May for 2 weeks flying from any London airport.

Many thanks to anyone that can help. :D

SC
It's usually much cheaper to DIY, but not on this occasion it seems !!

I plugged in the 27th in my two favourite sites, Alpharooms for hotels and Airflights for charters, and came up with a total of £1574, based on two adults on HB. Going to the First Choice website it came back with a package at £1409. That first week is school half term, which always pushes the flight prices up.

Great choice of hotel, by the way. Although I'm not overly keen on Fuerte, the Atlantis remains one of our favourite hotels in the Canaries.
Topics merged. Atlantis Palace Hotel reviews can be found HERE. Hotel website HERE.
Hi Cadge16,
Did you get a reply from the hotel, i have tried on numerous occasions with no joy. I am staying there from the 28 March 2007.
As I recall we did get a reply, and although it was stated that they couldn't guarantee a pool view - we did get one and a very nice one it was too :D
Hope you have a lovey holiday and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this quality hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.