Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We drove past the Atrium palace while we were looking around one day, it seemed quite out the way to me, not near to lindos. A taxi shouldnt be too much though as they are so cheap out there anyway!
Have a look at the lindian princess (i think that was what it was called!) in Lardos, We stayed there on our wedding night in the honeymoon suite, it was huge and beautiful! There was rose petals over the bed, pink champange waiting for me, 2 huge bathrooms, a jacuzzi and mini bar, I loved it! The room was booked for us til 6pm the next day but we went back home about 2pm coz we were missing the kids :lol:
Hi thats great thanks. How did you book your night in the lindian princess I would like to do that as a wee surprise!! Just the wedding night cause all our family are staying with us at the Lambis Studios so it would be lovely to go elsewhere

Thanx

Lisanalan
Hi

We were in almost the same situation. We stayed in Lindos (got married in Lindos - will write about that more later on!) and part of the family stayed in Atrium Palace.

We had our reception at the Atrium as well.

It is a great hotel! Yes it is not walking distance from Lindos, But a taxi ride was just 10 Euro's. Most of the nights they came over to Lindos for a meal and a drink or two. Some nights they stayed in Kalathos. There is one restaurant near the Hotel (probably more.. but one that I know of) that is really really good! We spend some time at the hotel as well. Enjoying the Spa, pools etc.

We stayed in one of the Villa's of the Atrium on the night before and after the wedding. It was Super! Two bathrooms, jacuzzi, own swimming pool, FOC room Service, Complementary champagne, Free usage of the Spa etc.

We booked the villa once we were there to get a better price. And that worked! Probably because it was the very last week of the season (26th Oct) but we got the room with a mega discount.

All the women (including me) had their hair done by the hairdresser there on the morning of the wedding. Most of us had our nails done as well and my Make-Up looked fab!

I really can't fault them. The reception at night was so well organised as well.

Can write much more, but will leave it for now. Will write a wedding report later and place it in the 'wedding' thread.
Hi lisa.
I think my husband just went in there when we arrived in Rhodes. He had gone there to ask them and i think they took him up and showed him the room, which he then reserved. He paid about 300 euros if i remember rightly, but the champagne was 90 euros of that. It was all inclusive as well so food and drink was included, but we didnt eat anything while we were there so i dont know what it was like.
Hi Thanks thats great I night of never thought of staying in a nice hotel the night of the wedding but I am going to book it all when I get there now, it sounds great. Cant wait now thats made me really excited
Sorry, i've only just realised i read you post totally wrong! I thought you were looking at staying at the atrium palace on your wedding night, thats why i mentioned the other one.
Now i look like i'm just randomly waffling on about a random hotel hahaha :lol:
I am glad you did cause I didnt event hink of that and we are going to book it when we get over there now. Most of our family are staying with us so staying somewhere fancy would be great. Thanks for the idea.

Lisa
Atrium Palace is beautiful, we married there last may and booked a private villa which is beautiful with it's own pool.

The hotel is lovely, although tbh we didn't get the best out of it as we had to travel to our family who stayed in Pekfos & Lindos.

It has the most amazing restaurant, The Asterias which is situtated near the beach of the hotel, it is laid out lovely.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.