America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Listed below are current toll rates for highways included within the I-4 Corridor.
There are no tolls along I-4.

Bee Line Expressway (SR528) 43MILES I-4 south of Orlando to I-95 north of Cocoa -$4.00

Central Florida Greenway (SR417) 48.2Miles Sanford to Kissimmee -$5.00

Florida's Turnpike 265Miles 1-75 south of Wildwood to Golden Glades $15.90

Holland East-West Expressway (SR408) 22Miles Orlando SR50 to Florida's Turnpike - $2.00

Lee Roy Selmon Expressway (SR618) 15Miles Tampa Gandy Blvd. to to I-75 - $1.75

Osceola Parkway 12.4Miles Florida's Turnpike to Walt Disney World $1.25

Pinellas Bayway 3Miles St Petersburg to St. Petersburg Beach - $1.35

Polk Parkway 25.5Miles Lakeland (I-4, exit 15A to exit 20A) - $3.00

Veterans Expressway (SR589) 15Miles Tampa International Airport $1.25

Not going to take credit for this as it was posted somewhere else by someone else.
Thank you. I think it's this one we got caught with no coins for and set all the alarms off!! Holland East-West Expressway (SR408) 22Miles Orlando SR50 to Florida's Turnpike - $2.00
The only automated unmanned toll booths you will come across are usually on exit. Most need 50 cents throwing into the basket but I have seen both 25/75 cents as well.
All others will be manned and will give you change.
Just reminds me of when we went through one of those booths where you throw the coins in.

My husband threw them in and one of the coins missed, we were on our way from the airoprt and had no other change so he had to get out and scramble on the floor for the coin!

embarrassing enough for the kids in the back of the car but they were mortified when he put the coin in the bucket andas we drove off all the lights started flashing and sirens wailing.

Because of the delay between the coins registering, the machine read it as 2 seperate payments.

Our friends who were travelling in the car behind us thought it was hilarious and we still laugh about it years later!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.