Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can't see anything around the net Miss Pink. Is he sorted yet?
Hi Glynis, no the booking is still down this morning - he said on twitter (i don't have account) there are masses of people that are having issues with booking flights . I did a search and could see no announcement from BA, perhaps they are keeping quite after that fiasco a while back with the computer problem and flight cancellations etc - possibly another problem i don't know.

He is at work today, so keeping an eye on for him, will let you know when/if sorted - if you hear of anything let me know please

thanks x
I see it is still ongoing. Try flight + hotel option. Perhaps it may go forward if he tries to drop the hotel.
Hi Fiona tried that, and is takes you further but you dont have an option to drop the hotel
it seems to be up and running on and off, hopefully will be sorted by the time he gets home, bet this has cost BA some cash 24 hours without booking flights online
Sometimes I find BA.com is slow , but the vast majority of the time it is very quick , I haven't read elsewhere of any problems yesterday with BA.com

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/britishairways.com.html
Hi Andy, there was no announcement, i could not find anything and it wasn't a slow website issue at all it was an 'error' that popped up once you entered flight details in and before it brings up prices, it was all day yesterday and this morning but seems to be all ok now (touch wood) I looked at Twitter after my son mentioned it, I don't have an account but you say see some of their twitter feed and so many people were mentioning the 'error' notice that came up and could not make a booking
All sorted now, flights all books. Thank you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.