Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
BA flights
4 Posts
Some of BAs prices can be good , I don't really think that easyjet is a very cheap airline anymore , of course they do have low prices , but once you add on any extras you might need there often is very little difference ? But I do think they have enhanced from years ago and have perhaps tried to shake off their cheap and cheerful image , it would be fair to say in the short haul market that Easyjet have moved upwards and BA downwards , there is not such a big gap in service level , an airline who I do think has become expensive is Thomson , will be interesting to see how Jet2 do with the new Stansted routes starting soon , there is certainly competition in the short haul holiday / European cities market .
I see more and more ex BA customers are trying easyjet and bein surprised with what they found. Now there is litthe difference between the two if you are non status with BA
One thing going for Easyjet is you have unlimited weight allowance with hand luggage 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.