Travel News

A place to discuss news related to the travel industry
Might be the worst decision they can make. With Qatar planes and crew, some may prefer that to BA.
BA probably think it's great that they've have been able to get the Qatar A320 with crews which were idle in the Middle East and so minimise the effect of the mixed fleet crew strike , but when passengers get on and see the fixed 12 seat business cabin with 2x2 seating and better legroom and everyone in economy gets a non BoB flight they will wonder why they can't have this all the time .
I hope every passenger who gets a flight on one of these aircraft contact BA with their feedback and as we know BA do listen to feedback because whenever they have made recent " enhancements " they state it's what our customers tell us what they want !!
I think whether folks get on their holiday flights or not, they will have worried over it. What with that and BA not paying their IT bill recently , many will look elsewhere for their next holiday.
There is news going round that a 14 day strike starting the 19th July ( current one ends 16th ) is going to happen .
Also a fair report in the link below

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/british-airways-strike-cabin-crew-mixed-fleet-unite-heathrow-north-korean-airlines-a7824801.html

Not not too many flights affected by the current strike and only Heathrow flights are being affected anyway with the Qatar 320s being used to cover mainly for European cities routes like Munich , Brussels etc , but the strike action might affect people from making future bookings ?
Thanks Andy for the update 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.