Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
first class redemption booked :D Still hoping we can alter the outbound date if there are available seats when we find out if we can sort extra days off.
Hi Fiona , flippin eck how much availability is there !!! Nearly every day , in and out , I've only seen NY with that much availability , is it always quite easy to get reward flights to there ?
No wonder you are :D just over 500 each to fly in F when you consider it's nearly 700 to fly goat class .
I think you can change your flight for about £25 if you get the extra days off ;)
Yes- we had to change our flights this easter last minute. We could only get WT+ for out bound( inbound was unchanged). But we were just happy to get any redemption flight as it was within a week of departure. However, if we had left a couple of days later we would have got First.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.