Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Baileys
8 Posts
Didn't see it last time we were in, but browsing top brand spirits, they weren't cheap. Sure Manchester airport was around £13 a litre. Morrisons at the moment have come down from £20 to £15.
Had a few home made ones around Candolim last season, big measures and good tasting, best one being at Moonlight bar n restaurant - knockout stuff ! Food in there brilliant also.
Thanks Spike, its always the same thing about imported drinks being expensive ay. I dont know why she cant get tipsy on Honey Bee like the rest of us ;)

Gaz
£12 in Tesco last week(litre size) bought 2 for XMAS
We stopping at moonlight I also heard good reports about the baileys in there
Looks like a night or two in the Moonlight bar and rest then ay ;) ... err where is it? :que Hope its in Candolim :rofl

Gaz
Hi untidy

It is down beach road in candolim turn right at silver sands holiday beach resort then right again, opposite ave Maria guest house
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.