Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Re: R.I.P Baldur
34 Posts
A Really thoughtfull thing Tonyt John will always be rembered with great affection on this site God Bless June
Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen for your sentiments, I have copied and pasted and with a list from another site am forwarding to megan by e-mail. at the same same if nobody objects, I am copying all postings, deleting the unwanted bits and bobs and I will get these put into a heat sealed packet and tie to a tree in John's Cottage grounds where I spent many an hour with him and his Bulgarian neighbours. I know the neighbour will not let anything untoward happen to this. Tonyt.

What a fitting gesture and tribute, Tony.

David :wave
Just want to echo all the previous posters and to say thanks to Tonyt for a wonderful idea. He will be greatly missed. Nels
Hi folks, Like I promised last year, I have been to Baldur's old property in Slaveevo in Bulgaria, unable to gain access to garden, so have posted over 100 condolence messages on the front gate to property. I will post a picture on facebook upon my return. Tonyt (Tony Talbot)
Thanks Tonyt for the update and going to Baldurs old home to leave all our condolence .He played a big part in all of holiday truths patrons and is missed by us all Look forward to your up date Have a great holiday June
Many thanks Tony. I miss Baldur, he was a very loyal and helpful member.
Not been in the Bulgaria part of HT for a good while, I am very sorry to hear of Baldur's passing, he was always a great help to forum users & gave great advice . RIP John

Stephen
This guy helped me alot when i first went to bulgaria. so thank you and rest in peace john.
sorry about post i got the month and year wrong
  • Edited by june52 2013-07-31 15:50:35
June, its two years in August xx
thanks Tonyt it is hard to think its nearly 2 years xx
A true gentleman who gave tremendous advice on Bulgaria. R.I.P. John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.