Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
R.I.P Baldur
34 Posts
Oh My God So So Sorry such very sad news he will be sorely missed My Deepest Sympathy to all his family RIP John June
  • Edited by june52 2011-09-26 08:30:16
A sad loss to those who new him and this forum will certainly not be the same.
R.I.P John
Very sad news. I think Baldur has been with Holidaytruths since the very beginning, and has been not just a great help but also a good friend to many.

RIP John

David
Very sorry to hear this sad news, Baldur has been a long time and a valuable member of HT as well as a great friend to many, he will be sorely missed by all.
So sorry to hear this news about John. He was a loyal member of HT and posted on other forums. His input and knowledge will be a great loss to the members of the Bulgaria forum.

Condolences to John's family and friends.

luci
I am really shocked and upset at this tragic news. The forum will not be the same without him. I truly will miss him.

Please pass on my condolences to John's family and friends.

RIP John

Glynis
He may be gone but will long be remembered RIP john

Robbie
R I P john , having met him in june I know how invaluable his information on bulgaria was, he also had a brilliant sense of humour, he ll be sadly missed
God bless you John R.I.P. Will be sadly missed my thoughts are with the family.

Roger & Muriel

Cornish lad
So sorry to hear of this. He was a mine of information on Bulgaria. RIP Baldur. Sue.
How very sad. John has always been a huge help on this forum. We exchanged many pms. Thank you for telling us Tony. He will be very much missed here.
I never met Baldur but always felt that I had.

His posts were so helpful to both new and old posters alike... he will be sadly missed by all of us.

R I P Baldur.

kindest regards to his family....Jim
R.I.P. Bauldur

Such sad news. This isn't one of the forums that I regualrly visit, but I have been aware of his input as his name was often on the main front page of HT so he must have ansered many questions from members over the years. I am sure he will be greatly missed.
Oh no, this is terrible to hear - he was always such a big part of this forum. My thought go out to his family and friends.
Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen for your sentiments, I have copied and pasted and with a list from another site am forwarding to megan by e-mail. at the same same if nobody objects, I am copying all postings, deleting the unwanted bits and bobs and I will get these put into a heat sealed packet and tie to a tree in John's Cottage grounds where I spent many an hour with him and his Bulgarian neighbours. I know the neighbour will not let anything untoward happen to this. Tonyt.
I've only just seen this!
I'd never met Baldur but found
his posts helpful and entertaining.
my deepest sympathy to family and friends.

RIP Baldur.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.