Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Looking at their website here they would definitely have luxury toiletries. There are tea/coffee making facilities in your room. Reception staff will always help with reconfirming flights but there is internet in the hotel and if I were you I would get online as near to 24 hours before your flight to do an online check in and pick the best seats( I take it its Singapore Airlines?)
An email never goes amiss. ;)
Thanks Fiona

Hope I can keep the excitement under control for the next six plus months!!

Bali looks quite lovely, and the people sound friendly and helpful.

Can you recommend any good books which will give an overview? I was never much interested in geography at school, but I love to learn as much as possible about new places I visit.
will have to leave the book recommendations to someone else I'm afraid :D
I have looked recently at books on Bali and the Rough Guide seems to be the best at the moment, it was printed in September 2008 so quite up to date
Hi Mobor One

Your comment on not being interested in Geography school made me smile because one day I was watching a US soapie ... the main guy who was filthy rich (ain't they all... but they can pull the shelia's in even though they have a face like a robbers dog) he was wooing a new love and said he all dreamerly "I am taking you to Bali in the South Pacific" Me thinks the writer didn't do geography too :rofl

Have a great time in Bali.

Cheers Geri
I certainly intend to have a great time. Looking forward to it already. Only another six months to go! :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.