Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi whistler-alison,

From the dates on these photos Tupolev Tu-154s are still very much in service with BH Air on at least some routes, Airbus A320s are used on other routes.

Baldur
thanks baldur. No one seems to have mentioned much about the Tuplovs this year after so much talk last year, so I thought maybe they had gone. The main beef I had with last year's flight was that it was just sooo hot on board (and I'm normally a chilly body on a plane). But it was run by Hemus Air rather than Balkan. There did seem to be more filler on the bodywork than paint though :omg It gave the ground staff a good laugh as we got on.
BH Air appear to use their own Tupolevs more on the North of England/Scottish routes than the Southern airports, from previous posts.

A couple of years ago, I stayed in a hotel in Sveti Konstantin, where the Hemus Air crews were put up after flying into Varna from Sofia - they seemed to be a good professional bunch of people but were using Boeing 737s on that route.

I'm flying from Gatwick in a couple of weeks time with Bulgaria Air, so the aircraft should be a Boeing 737.

Baldur
well, I'll find out in a few days :D I'll just come dressed for a heatwave on the plane too :sun
hiya im flying with balkan to bulgaria july 09 and wondered if they sold alcohol on the plane last time we went in 04 they did not many thanx
They did in August '08 - not at Bulgarian prices though!
hi all can any one tell me what plane i will be flying on when i go to bulgaria and what the leg room is like the flight number is BGH 5540 from bristol in september on a saturday with balken holidays
big dog
big dog,

Balkans use Airbus A320-200. seat pitch is 28". You'll find more details on BH Air's website.

Darren
Hi,

Any info on flight:
BH Air BGH5578

Glasgow to Bourgas on 20th June, 2011

My Grandson is going on holiday and is sure the plane has propellers!!! :yikes

Thanks
Jinty
Jinty,

GLA-BOJ-GLA (BGH5577/8) are operated by an Airbus A320-200. No props I'm afraid! These are configured 3-3 in an all economy configuration with 28" seat pitch. You'll find further details on BH Air's website.

Darren
Hi i am traveling to bourgas on 16th june from man with balkan, does anyone know if this will be an airbus plane dont fancy prop one thanks :yikes
partygirl24,

Refer to my post to Jinty above, it's the same aircraft as that flight.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.