Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
we went to Thai Boxing in Koh Samui. We were only going for half an hour so OH could say he'd been. He had to drag me away after 3 hours :lol: What a great atmophere. There is as much happening off the stage as on.
Re Bangkok trips we went to Ayutthaya and the River Kwai. Both are great trips and the River Kwai is possibly one of the best trips I've been on. I'll "top" the thread on Bangkok "must dos" which gives all the info on those and the other trips.
BTW do you mean the State Tower for dinner? We wert to the Sirroco bar and I would definitely recommend even just for one drink. We never ate there so can't comment.
Thanks for that Fiona,

yes it says sky tower + dinner tour!

Who did you book yout rours with? or do you recommend any?

Brian
I think is TourEast but I can't remember. We booked ours when we got there. Others may have recommendations.
have you had a look at the Thailand photo gallery?My River Kwai photos are there, amongst others. I hope you are going to see the Grand Temple?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.