Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
My review isn't showing on here but if anyone would like to read it, I've posted exactly the same review on TA, which is showing.
Phil, I've replied, cheers.

madsue wrote:
Can't find it Pippy

Sue, it's got lost for now :) Def on TA though, mine is currently the most recent.
Pippy, sorry I had this on my list to do last night, but you know how the evening runs away from you! I will get this up this morning.

Thanks for your patience.
I recommend simple city bus. The ticket costs 2,15 EUR and takes you directly to the city center. It's the Line 46 bus - Pl. Espanya / Aeroport BCN. I took it a few times and it was always ok.
Of course, taxi will be faster, as it doesn't have million of stops. It costs between 30-40 euros ( depends day or night). It's a good idea for 3-4 people, then you pay around 10 euros which is not that bad. And takes you directly to your hotel.
There is also another private bus Aero Bus. It's faster that public one and costs around 6 euros.

I hope I helped :fly
Hi Jose and welcome to HT! Were you in Barcelona recently? We were thinking we might go back so OH can run the marathon there. But I am hoping that things can calm down a bit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.