Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
North and South pub

Thats great news. Very much looking forward to going out in 22 days time and counting!!!

I hope business/trade has picked up for the people out there. People work hard and it costs a lot of money to survive out there so fingers crossed we have as good a time if not better than last year.
Hi, can anyone tell me some good places to go for entertainment in Los Cristianos. Im looking for comedy, good singer and kareoke !!!!. Iv heard of some bars but not sure if they are closed now from reviews iv read. Im going 15th sept, will it still be busy ? :cheers
Does anyone know if there is a problem with Kitty O`sheas at Porto Colon.
I heard a rumour it could be closing in October 2010.
Thats when we fly out until March 2011.
We spend most nights in that bar listening to Pete Breene and would be gutted if the rumour was true.
Rodz
The best bar I have been to in ages. Friendly staff and customers, very clean, bar prices very reasonable. The entertainment is the best in Tenerife. Where have I been?? I am of course talking about The Majestic (formally the westwood ho) in Puerto de la Cruz. If you think youv'e seen all of the entertainment there is in Tenerife you have not seen the best until you have been to the Majestic. This bar is the home to the award winning Bitter and Twisted. Many try to copy them but they are no where near as good as these guys. Others are just a poor imitation. If you go to Tenerife it is worth spending a weekend in Puerto de la Cruz and going to the Majestic. Different show every night. Not to be missed. I will be back !!! :cheers
We are staying in Costa Adeje for my 50th birthday, with a mixture of ages 18-50. Can anyone recommend a late bar/club that opens late on a Wednesday, we don't mind if it's a cab ride away. Thanks
Anyone know if The Vagabonds are still playing The Bull bar Plaza Americas
Anybody know if Crush are still playing in Central Station and I take it the Dubliner band are still going strong.

Any other bands worth catching heard thers a good night to be had in McGuiness Bar near our apartment anyone been there lately ?.

Not been out since May last year, can't wait for December 14th. :cheers
Has Hooters moved? I've heard Hooters no longer looks over the sea?
cheers, Is there any bar thats took over the old Hooters? I used to love sitting with a beer late afternoon watching the surfers (and servers) :)
Have visited Tenerife a few times this year and have not been able to find out anything about Aaron Cormack. Is he still performing in Tenerife, if so where???. Going to Garden City at the end of the month so any info would be a great help. :cheers :cheers
Yea, he's still about...in fact has been at garden city pool bar filling in a couple of times over the last couple of months.....i'll get hold of him and find out exactly where he's playing, cos ive not seen him for a while...will let you know!!!

Just spoke to him he is working all over, but plays every week @
Slow Boat - Puerto Colon, SATURDAYS
Biancos - Safari Centre, THURSDAYS

Hope thats helps!!!!!

Paul
thanks for that, we are staying at Garden City at the end of the month so will have to pop down to the port or hopefully he will be booked to play in our pool bar whilst we are there :wave:
Thinking of going to princessa dacil in los chritianos can anyone recommend any decent bars near there
Hole in the Wall Plaza Americas, with a resident Irish singer, avoid unless you want to be charged over the top for drinks 10.50 for a pint of local and a vodka an lemonade. average price in other bars same drinks with entertainment 6.50. Was only charged 9.50 in the 5* med palace hotel.
George Pena worth seeing also Billy Idol (complete nutter) tribute.
jillybairn
O' Flaherty's.
chicago's
dreamers
all close together and cheapish and not far from that hotel ;) ;)
ray388 wrote:
jillybairn
O' Flaherty's.
chicago's
dreamers
all close together and cheapish and not far from that hotel ;) ;)

Chicagos and O Flahertys are closed now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.