Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
O Flats have been closed over a year, it is now an Italian Rest. Chigaos closed about a a year
Agua de coco cocktail bar is quite good, their drinks are amazing and the atmosphere is pleasant :cheers
We are going to Tenerife on 26/7. Have heard the Rumpot is a good bar to visit, we are staying at the Panorama appts in Adege.
Where is the Rumpot from our appartments.

Thanks

Darren
The Rumpot isn't far.Walk up the hill and turn left. Follow this road past San Eugenio Shopping Centre. You will pass a bank and a restaurant called Mario's and you will eventually come to a row of shops. The Rumpot is at the end of the block, opposite Laguna Park 1. Haven't been in it but it appears very lively and always seems busy in the evening. Have a good time. :)
Thanks for the info, but if we walk up the hill and turn left we will be going down the hill towards Harleys ? should it be right at top of hill ?

/
When you have turned left at top of hill and have walked past a restaurant called Verdesyou will see St Eugens bar on an opposite corner facing you. If you go to the left of this bar that will take you down the hill to Harleys, if you go to the right that will take you up the road past Marios to the Rumpot.
Hope you wont be too disappointed, there are many better bars in the area in my opinion than the Rumpot but sure you will form your own opinion.
St Eugens itself is good, Harleys have excellent live bands on some nights and if you turn right at the top of your hill (instead of left) you will find a row of good bars, Pheasant Plucker etc.
You are in an area for lots of good restaurants also, so just shout if you need any recommendations
Chillout Bar in the Patch Las Americas

Just got back yesterday after two weeks in Las Americas and I would like to mention the Chillout Bar which is in the patch Area and is just down from the Brewers droop and Marquee Bar (side of Parque Santiago 2).

The Bar is owned by Greg (a Mackem from South Shields Tyne & Wear) and he is currently in the process of updating it and is planning to change the name to the Sandancer.

Greg is is really pleasant Lad and he aims to show all the Newcastle & Sunderland matches during the football season and hopes to attract both sets of fans this comming Saturday for the match (I wish I was still out there for the game) as well as everyone else out there.

Outside of the football games he plays a mixture of good music and at a level that still allows you to chat and relax.

All in all a really nice bar, and I hope that Greg's updating work goes as planned.

By the way he does a lovely cold (Frosted Glass from freezer) pint of lager for 1.5 Euros.

Try it out and tell him Bill, Eileen & Kieron said Hello.

Cheers

BillW
We go regularly to Costa Adege and spend a lot of time in the Iris Rose.

Last time there were rumours that it was up for sale ??

Also there was not much entertainment at night as it was very quiet, has it picked up ?

Going back for 2 weeks end of May, can not wait.
It was still open at new year.

But a lot of the evening entertainment was cancelled at last minute, probably due to not many customers
Does anyone know what night Craig the compere doesnt work at pheasant plucker in las americas.Our hotel is a couple of miles away and I'd hate to walk up there one night to find he wasn't working that night.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.