Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Have you visited a club or seen an act you liked in Tenerife which you would like to recommend to other members ? If so, this is the place to do it.

Please give as much information as possible, including resort, name of act, where to see.

Many thanks
Allmen
There's a new bar in Playa De Las Americas on the Garden City area. It used to be "Kormacks Bar" Is now "The Theatre" Completely different to other Karaoke bars in the area - they do not have karaoke, this has real singers on, two shows an evening the late night lounge with a singer again from 12.00 till about 1.00am. well worth a visit if you can get in when the co-owner Nik Page is singing it's well worth it, he was a West End singer and it shows!
Any recommendations for live music, geared for 30-40 year age bracket? There was a couple of blokes (think they were called the 'wild boyz' or something like that) that I saw a couple of years ago, that were good.

I like most types of music, except for over-played 1960's cover versions (think along the lines of Hotel California and Sweet Caroline!!)

I am flying out on Friday and staying in Fanabe.
There is a bar called "O'Reilleys" has live band on from 12.30am-4.00am Band is called Kick, Lead singer - Steve, Guitar - Phil, Drums - Ivan, bass - david J Cocker, do all sorts, Razorlight, U2, Stereophonics, Little bit of Irish, Rod Stewart, all sorts, the bar is near to San Eugenes, walk with SE on your left, towards Fanabe end and it is on your left, down some steps, Some acts geared to that age bracket get in the Theatre too, Couple of female singers, Jax, Tanya Trevaro, Co-owner does a 70's show one night too then from 12.00 is a Scouse guy, Garry Mac - does a bit of chat, mostly surrounding Liverpool FC to be fair...
does anyoone know if bojangles has reopened?
we were on hol in november and it had closed half way through our hol??
also what acts are on there now?
hi, i am going to costa adeje torviscas area in just over a weeks time, anyone any remommendations of where to go what to see etc?

doesnt have to be really close as long as not a million miles away?
thanks
Across the road from the San Eugenio shopping center there is the pub called San Eugene this is a great place for a night out with a good compere and acts. You have been warned though you have to be liberal in your outlook and be prepared to take some stick if you arrive a little late wqhen the comperes is doing his turn. pub called San Eugene. The are also others around that area that are worth a visit if you care to peruse throught this topic you will find pubs clubs abd acts that the members have seen during their various visits to the island.
Hi went in June last year and going the same time this year. Can anyone tell me if Glam Slam and Tuxedo Knights are still performing in the south of the island anywhere? If yes can you tell me where and when. They give their audience a great night and would love to see them again
Hi, I'm off to Tenerife in March. Does anyone know whether Shaun the compere and Crystal Starr are both still at the Wigan Pier at Starcos?
Thanks.
Hi
Can someone please let me know the exact location of the tarten army bar in los cristianos please.

thanks
the AJ's Tartan Army bar is no longer. It has been replaced with Mowtown Magic, and it's on the Apollo Centre
Does anyone have any recommendations for where to take kids of an evening. They're aged 13 & 11, so enjoy pretty much anything.
Thanks. :cheers
hairy i've just remembered you owe me a vodka, minus the massive ice cube, i will be in next week to collect it.
Does anyone know where Davey O'neill is working now, as we would like to say hello when we are in Tenerife soon, thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.