Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
;) hello again finding nemo, i stayed at the bay street in 2007,its a nice,well run hotel with nice rooms and friendly staff,its spotlessly clean and well maintained,food is quite good,lots of it so you wont go hungry,bear in mind that st julians is a very lively area at night,lots of clubs and bars open till the small hours so its pretty noisy.the hotel is built above a shopping mall & entertainment complex so you do get some noise during the day time and early morning as the shops and cafe's prepare to open,there is a small local beach which is o-k and some nice shops for the ladies.by and large not a bad choice of hotel but not peaceful by any means,still, you can get a beer at 4am if you wish,as for the resort in general its not really for familys with young children but if you are night people who enjoy the disco's,clubs and bars then this is the place for you.best wishes,tiny6862.
righto

maybe then this is not the one for me............
any other suggestions?

or do you have any comments about going all inc to malta, and if so what hotell would you suggest?

oh and their are no kids, hence why want to travel end of first week in september when they are back learning an education
hi again,good hotels for a party of adults i can recommend the following,dolmen resort hotel in qawra,the waterfront in sliema,or if you want a good cheapie the primera hotel in bugibba is pretty good,try and get rooms with sea view on a high floor,they are the best,i have already given you my advice on all inclusive in malta which is, dont do it,its poor value and ties you to the hotel for drinks & eats,its much better to go b & b or half board and do your drinking in the local bars and your lunches in local cafe's,malta is a wonderful island to visit and september is a good time to go so get out and about on the buses or hire car both of which are quite cheap,enjoy your holiday finding nemo,regards,tiny6862
Why eat in the same hotel every night when you can try loads of good restaurants? A different restaurant every night would give you much more variety.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.