Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Beach Holiday
14 Posts
Hi, you could try Golden Sands, but flights are fewer into Varna Airport, I do not understand the last part of message were you quote "Sofia". If you are thinking of Sofia, then you are the wrong side of the country for Beaches. Tonyt.
Cheers will have a look at golden sands! Sorry I just assumed sofia was the main airport for everything as I fly cheer for skiing!
Airports are as.

Varna for St Constantine, Golden Sands, Albena areas.

Bourgas for Sunny Beach, Nessebar, obzor areas. Balkan Holidays also use this airport for the first three resorts but minimum of 3 hours can take up to 5 for transfers. were do you fly from. Tonyt.
Ill be flying from manchester! Im looking for as close as you can to aiya napa etc but full of bulgarians/russians etc rather than english if possible! Thanks for your help
Hi, I think Golden Sands would suit, masses of Russians and Romanians. They do have what is known as "Party Alley" flights with Balkan Holidays dep Manchester at 1705 on Fridays only. transfers should take no more than an hour, this depends on how many hotel dropoffs (not dropouts) If you guys want a day out and need a taxi, I can pm you one who is very reliable, using myself at end of May. Tonyt
Thanks tony, golden sands sounds perfect! Not sure what plans are but wilk let you know if we need taxis!

Thanks again
Sunny Beach has the most nightlife being a lot bigger than Golden Sands. British visitors are heavily outnumbered in SB by the Russians, Romanians, Scandanavians,Germans and Irish visitors.

:sun2 :sun2 :sun2 Toonman
My son (25) went to Bulgaria Sunny Beach last year, and said it was 'very lively' and thought it would be ok for a 'lads' or style holiday but not as a couple really - sorry cannot remember the Hotel he stayed at.
Miss Pink, SB can be as lively or as quiet as you like. I am in my early 60's and have been going for years and love it. I don't frequent the beach bars or clubs where the young crowd go yet still have a great time.
We meet up most years with people ranging from 20's to 70's who also return year after year
we like toonman2 have been going too sunny beach for years and love it we have seen it grow over the years and would say it was suitable for all ages although there is now a lot of younger people go you can still get away from the crowds there are enough places to eat and drink without being in the thick of it give it a try you will love it :)
I agree with what Toonman and Topofthetower said, plenty places to avoid the crowds of youngsters. We were there twice last year and are going again in July to celebrate my 50th birthday :cheers
Tonyt wrote:
Hi, I think Golden Sands would suit, masses of Russians and Romanians. They do have what is known as "Party Alley" flights with Balkan Holidays dep Manchester at 1705 on Fridays only. transfers should take no more than an hour, this depends on how many hotel dropoffs (not dropouts) If you guys want a day out and need a taxi, I can pm you one who is very reliable, using myself at end of May. Tonyt

Thanks for the idea about the beach holiday.
]Hi, Sunny Beach is perfect for all ages only if you prefer loud music and non stop parties, but if you need something more classy definitely must visit Sveti Vlas or Elenite. Both are situated close to Sunny Beach ( on the north part of the resort ) with privat marina and luxury hotels for perfect holiday. There are also night clubs and bars with amazing night life, but everything is chic, stylish and classy-almost like South France!

You will not be dissapointed.

Just check on Google for pics!!!

I can't upload a pics yet, sorry!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.