Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
we are off to golf residence on the 5th of august have been going there now coming 5 years lovey staff and hotel is great ,handy location water park facing hotel niteclub to the side of it if your up for it and golf brau (bar come eating house), music in evenings funfair across the road 5 mins walk to marina and beach sorry cant comment on bel air maybe some one else can provide info
any more info ask away :cheers
that sounds more what we are after, is it on the beach or near a beach at all??? :sun2
its not on the beach but a short walk or they have a horse and carriage that takes you there
if you dont wish to walk :wave:
Sorry but I wouldnt recommend Golf Residence,I stayed there about 5 years ago,food was awful,we popped in for a look around last year and its gone really shabby.There is also a disc club adjoining it and if you have a room at the front the noise goes on until morning!.Its more popular with families though,and it does have a nice pool area.Walking to the beach and marina takes about 15 minutes.
Hi Greenshoes
It was our first time in Tunisia last year.We stayed at the golf residence for 2 weeks.All i can is it was very good.
Not to far from the centre,own private part of beach about 10 minutes walk or you could get on the horse and cart.
The hotel itself had plentygoing on.good size pool,kids pool,indoor pool,poolbar for food and drink.
The room we had plenty of space for the 3 of us,lots of hanging space and a large balcony.
The restuarant was large with a good variety of food.(not all chips) and the cakes were fab.
Threre were a couple of negative reports but they were from people who stayed over the winter months and to be fair the hotel have to do their improvements sometime.
The hotel did have its own micro brewery and as eireman said its right opposit the waterpark which was super value.
All in all we had no complaints what so ever about this hotel and would recommend it. :glynis
The Bel Air aint 5* by any means, but we've been there three times and it was comfortable and acceptable to be honest given what we paid. Little bit out of the way but taxis are cheap therefore not really a problem. Pool decent-size and if it's still being maintained by Said (two years since we were last there) you can be sure it's being well looked after. I've heard it's under new ownership but not sure of that. The entertainment aint professional so don't expect a Vegas show, but they put a lot into it and you'll get a lot out of it by joining in. Don't know about the Golf hotel, but I wouldn't say keep clear of the Bel Air, no complaints to be honest.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.