Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
We are thinking of booking to go here for early September. We love Benalmadena but have been to the Sirocco and the Triton on previous visits. Is this hotel near Paloma Park?

We've got a price of £1120 for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 baby for 1 week half board with thomas cook in an apartment - seems quite fair price to me. :)
Paloma park isnt that far from Ben Palace, probably a 20 min walk at the most .
Thanks for that. We have booked to go at the end of August - very excited as we love Benalmadena. :cheers
Hi, can anyone tell me if the Benalmadena Palace provides beach towels for guests? Just wondering if I need to pack our own or not.
Im sure I read that for a deposit you can hire the towels. Are you going soon?
hi, has anybody done the inclusive at the palace yet. going in july and know its the first year they have done it
We're thinking of going back next year but will go SC. The restaraunt doesn't look big enough to me to cater for AI.

Helen
hi everybody!!! going to the palace in three weeks has anybody been all inclusive and do they provide beach towels. ta :wave:
Hi tangerine army ... I have merged your topic with this existing thread about Benalmadena Palace. While you wait to hear from someone who has visited recently, you may now find some useful info in earlier posts.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.