Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Beni Beach
6 Posts
Hi Andy29uk,
I stayed in the Beni Beach last year it was also may, the weather was fab, couldnt fault the holiday at all but i think the apartment are more geared towards families! Didnt see no all girls or guys groups. The apartment all have the most amazing view accross the ocean. I didnt see much nightlife in that area just lots of resterants but for 4 euros you can go to the new town and i would recomend the square for all the nightlife or its about a 30 to 40 min walk.
cheers for the info looks like a taxi every night then :lol:
if you're wanting the ladies you should go in july thats when me and my friends are going and thats when the nightlife is the best :smokin
:) hi has anyone been to beni beach apartments? please let me know how you found them????????

EDIT: Merged with existing thread, you will find link to reviews page in my earlier post
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.