Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hiya taggy

certainly busy this week-end, the Spanish are here for the long May day break.
We went for a walk into the countryside yesterday morning and as we were walking back down the hill near the hotel Lido, Dave said to me, "just look at that scene"....
You couldn't find a space on the beach, it was jam packed full all the way as far as the eye or the camcorder could see.
It was quite astounding to see it, whereas we had hardly seen a soul walking just around the corner of the coast line.
The streets are heaving during the daytime, I wouldn't say it was quiet.
The Hotel Regente was only half full last week, but we have had a big influx this week-end...including quite a few Spanish booking into the hotel.

Sanji
Out of interest Sanji, what sort of grub are they serving up at The Regente?
Any Sunday diners in midweek?
Cheers
Perhaps any discussion about the hotel could go in the Hotel Regente thread, for the benefit of anyone else considering that hotel.

Many thanks
David :wave
We go at about the same time every year - got back on Saturday boo hoo - and it was really quiet until weekends came round. Then you couldn't move for stag and hen parties. 3 or 4 years ago it used to be like that all week!!

Rachael
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.