Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
great place for any sort of do is benidorm, been a couple of times with groups of lads, as well as with the family, and had a great time.
as it happens, there's 12 of us going in late April for a lads outing - 5 days.
there are 4 of us in the sol pelicanos and the other 8 in levante club apartments.
if it's lad's outing, why not stay in apartments, the food is plentyful and cheap in the many bars and restaurants in Benidorm, if you do book apartments though, you'll have to pay a room deposit of around 80 euros per person.
you'll pay more to stop in hotels and the only real difference it that the onsite facilities may be slightly better and you get food, usually half board, which can tie you a bit if you are footloose and fancy free!
if you're booking it through a travel agent they might get you all in the same hotel, if you try booking it through an internet site like I did, we found we had to split up, although you may be more lucky than me.
As far as nightlife is concerned, it probably can't be bettered. From caberet bars with comedians, singers and all sorts of other acts, to quiet bars, to all styles and tastes in restaurants, spanish bars, etc etc.

you won't get bored... have a good time.
Try the Hotel Perla, you will be welcome there. It's only B & B but slap bang in the middle of where you want to be at night.
You'll have no problem getting in the sol Pelicanos /Ocas either although this does tend to be a more family orientated hotel than the perla.
It's also not as close to the square where all the bars you'll be going to at night are.
Apartments right on the square are Palm Court.
the palm court apartments will be right up your street bang on the square noisy and a young scene, i stayed there back in 2000, and Il never go again I moved to the ambassodor hotel as my family were staying there..the apartments are basic clean and actually has a bar at the pool which was nice also was a suntrap..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.