Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
If I remember correctly, it takes about 10 minutes to Albir and then a further 20 minutes to Altea. I've no idea where the bus goes from on the return journey as I always catch the train back.
Well worth doing the Albir/Altea trip, I seem to remember the bus stop in Altea is just past the train station.
Wayne we`ve been lots of times to Albir and Altea for the day, we even stayed for a week in Albir.

When we go we tend to get off the bus in Albir (the stop after Albir gardens). We walk along past all the shops,then down to the sea front calling in for a vino or 2 on the way. We then walk along the sea front to Altea, its a pleasant walk and it brings you to the marina first. The walk from Albir to Altea is around 30 mins.

Anything else I can help you with let me know.

Christine
sounds a great idea, walking it from albir, never done that. :D
question is, where do I find the bus stop in Altea to get the bus back, cheers. :tongue
We got the bus on the sea front in Altea at the same stop where the bus had dropped us off.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.