Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
From the bus station the Llorente buses are the 41 and 47. €1.20 pp. There is a taxi rank there too, and there always seem to ba a couple of cabs waiting for fares.

The Llorente bus website.

Hope that helps you decide. Depending on where you're going and how many of you there are, a taxi may be the cheapest option.
Are buses now 1.20pp as I'm sure when we were last in Beni in September they were still a euro.
According to the Llorente Bus website, the fare is still €1. But perhaps it just hasn't been updated, as I have read a few times recently that folk have been paying €1.20.

David :wave
We had to pay €1.20 last week.
Thanks, we are staying at Don Cesar apartments in old town so will probably get taxi from bus station. Does anyone know if you can still pay fare on bus at the airport or is there a ticket office there
Hi all,
We've never used the buses in Benidorm, but we're planing use one to go from Lavante area (we'll be in the Vista Mar) to the old town. Any advice on where to catch them, what number to look for & how much would be appreciated, or will it be easier just to get a taxi.
it was 1 euro 20 cents from one end of levante (hotel dalmatas) to the old town (near the duke of wellington pub , i will try and find the bus numbers , i wrote them down somewhere.

i used the bus most of the time , saying that if they're 3 or 4 of you , a taxi might be a better option.
Thanks for reply tartanscone, we are 2adults & 2 teenagers so I think a taxi might be the best bet.
aye tubs , a taxi is only about 6 - 6-50 euro tops .
Personally, I was disappointed with the bus service.

Going back and forth to Terra Mitica and Aqualandia, they didn't seem to be working to any sort of timetable at all, just turning up as and when.
Hi all can anyone tell me which side of the road from the regente to catch the bus to la cala beach please and what number bus . thanks in advance :cheers
catch the bus on the same side as the regente

it is a number 12 bus that has the carrefour as its destination
Anyone know what the maximum age children can travel free on the local bus?

Thanks
Hi Sarah, when our son was 3, a bus driver tried to charge us for him but when I pointed out his age, he reluctantly let him on free. He was really funny about it, the bus was almost empty but he insisted that he sat on my knee because we hadn't paid.

Since then I've just paid the going rate and it's full fare for children, there's no half price but it's not worth the hassle.

I believe that you have to pay for them at 5 but can't be 100% sure.

Sue :)
Thanks Sue.

Our youngest is now 2. She was 1 the last time we went in June/July and the bus drivers were at times reluctant to let her on for nothing then. We are off again in 2 weeks so will see what happens.
does anyone remember how much it costs on the bus , last april i think it was 1 euro 20 cents .
Hi tartanscone, when I was in Benidorm in July it was still 1 euro 20.
thank you sara , is it still only 1 euro 20 to go to say altea ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.