Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
How much is a Bono Bus Pass this year we got one last year and it was great not having to find change every time.
It is a card that you pay for say 16 euros and you get about 20 local rides ,It saves about 20% you place it in a machine on the buses. We bought one and there is 2 of us. It does not save a large amount but every little helps and it is convenient.
The Llorente Bus website shows the Bono Bus Pass fares HERE, but I'm not sure just how up to date their info is.

I notice that they are still showing the standard single fare as €1, even although we know that increased some time ago.

David :wave
we are going to stay in the Avenida Apartments in Benidorm old town for a week, does anyone know would we be able/would we be able to find a bus to take us to gudalest not too far away from the apartment? we usually hire a car but not this time!!!

thanks!

Jenny
Hi Jenny ... your nearest stop would be just a few minutes walk away, on Calle Esperanto close to the Madeira Centro Hotel. However the number 20 service to/from Guadalest is very infrequent:
http://www.llorentebus.es/

If you wanted to book an excursion instead, you will find a couple of agencies just round the corner from the Avenida Apts.

David :wave
Very nasty, more money for over priced taxis then..
I took a suitcase on the bus from the Levante Club hotel to the Bus Station in December. Nothing was said, and we got there just fine.

I wonder if this is something that they have decided to relax in view of all the upset to visitors.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.