Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
For me it would have to be Protaras. There is plenty to do but it won't have been taken over by masses of clubbers. If you've fussy eaters there's Mc Donalds, KfC & other cheapish cafes along with plenty of more up market restaurants. The beach at Fig Tree BAy is superb. Beautiful clean golden sands and fantastic clear blue water. Like the Greeks the Cypriots love children and go out of their way to make them happy. Enjoy your hols. ( Cyprus in August is very very hot)
Protaras area, seas are shallow and calm for small children, more compact than other resorts easy to get around with kids, as mentioned mcdonalds, and pizza hut and your usual places the kids like,

i know as adults most got for traditional local foods but kids can be funny when it comes to eating.
Pernera Is a lovely are, where the Marlita Beach Is :D ....gret location, and these Apts are fantastic. They have a kids club, Pool tables, theres a section under cover where there are arcade games etc.

When we stayed here, they even showed upto date films Inside at the hottest part of the day........ great If you have younger children you want to keep out of the sun :sun
:wink:
At home with the grandparents so you can have a relaxing holiday!!!!!! :twisted:

Mark
At home with the grandparents so you can have a relaxing holiday!!!!!!

........ Like It :wink: :lol:
At home with the grandparents so you can have a relaxing holiday!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*if only* lol ;)
.. if only the grandparents were here to look after them.
thanks for your replies
Without a doubt Pissouri..or maybe Polis or Latchi..with the grandparents then you can stay in Pafos and have a ball :D
Well these grandparents take their grandkids to Cyprus with them :lol:

I couldn't go without them now as they love it.........especially Pafos and

Curium Beach........took them last summer for the first time and now we

have to take them with us this year too :lol:

Helenxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.