Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,

We have not long come back from Palma Nova and found that resort great.
Fab beach, shops and bars and about a 20 min walk from Magaluf.
Hope that helps.
Donna.
I agree with Donna, it i ideal for a young couple.
Yeah I have to agree with the other comments. My boyfriend and I went on our first holiday together to Palma Nova and had a fantastic time. It is a lovely resort and has plenty of bars and pubs but only a short walk to Magaluf if you fancy clubbing. I highly recommend it! 8)
magaluf is a awsome place to have your hols , everything to do , loads of great food places , loads of entertainment ,loads of bars and clubs , great for families etc , why walk 20 mins from palma nova like others say ? just go straight to magaluf if you want a great hol :lol:
Hi What will Palma Nova/Magaluf be like in May? We are hoping to go on the 18th but dont want it to be to be too hectic with younger crowds.
Cheers Helen
Magaluf will be heaving at that time of year.

The quieter P Nova will be less so and will be perfect.
i wouldnt say magaluf will bwe "heaving in may" i'm there on in may and was for the last 8 years it has always been reasonably quiet. though the strip on the hill is a tad crowded.
howabout first week in june?
That depends on what you call heaving.

June will be busy as you would expect.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.