Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I know I keep saying it, Taurito Princess is ideal..but I must admit the entertainment is not that crash hot. There are buses to PR and Playa Mogan running regularly if you want to venture out of Taurito in search of entertainment.
hi.....same place justival....but the lago taurito would be my choice...think the taurito princess is only bookable through thomsons and the lago taurito through thomascook...both one of about 4 or 5 hotels set round the sides of a ravine with a water park in the centre...Ive been the lago taurito and am returning this july as was so pleased about everything...food was good...staff laid back and friendly...room good....the only hotel that has free entry every day to the water park, but dont know if would be a bonus in january....entertainment not bad put on outside , not sure if for all the hotels..

If you go on thomascooks online site you can see if any offers on....but you may have to choose the option I know where I want to go and type in the hotel name to get it to come up with the lago...

ps entertainment seems a problem every where ....the same old stuff

will check site for you
hi .....with thomascook...flying from stanstead...lago taurito....£382 each AI for 7 days , departing 18th jan....they do fly from gatwick as some of our party are doing same in july...but as last minute maybe booked up....tweetie

Also on thomascooks site....taurito princess flying from gatwick on the 23rd jan £427 AI each
Riu Flamingo or Papaya.. see Hotel reviews
Thank you all very much and Im passing on the info, John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.