Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi tee92,

Welcome to the board!

You'll find a six page thread on tattoos at the following link but the must recent posts are from 2008 - http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=103103.

Baldur
Hi tee92,
I have had 2 tattoos in golden sands and found the quality and price a lot better than the uk.
I know you are going to sunny beach, but if you do make a trip to Golden sands the tattooist I used was on the promenade by the covered stalls just down from Hurry Ramsdens fish and chips. Very clean and sterile needles for all aspects of the tattoo required. I paid 100lev (£48) for a celtic cross, really well done.

Roger
my daughters both got tattoos at sunny beach last year they went to the guy across from pomorie hotel on sea front very clean and not expensive also the one next to the yavor hotel at back of the kuban hotel in the town centre is allso good hope this helps :tup
Friend got his done in Sunny Beach at parlour right opposite Malina's restaurant on artist street. Excellent quality and about half the price of the UK.

Toonman :sun2
Place next to daks irish bar was good according to my lot. My son got a large tattoo for £90 and he said it would have been about £200 at home and my daughter got two small tattoos that were about £20 each. They both recommend the tattoo artist.
me and my friend had our tattoos done in sunny beach ( first ones ) cost us £20 each i had a rose on my arm she had a butterfly the place was really clean we are having some more when we go in 8 weeks cant think of the name of it but i have seen quite a few around and all cheaper than the uk just remembered get the train on artist street go to the turnaround point take the first turning on the right and you will see it there is an english guy that works there he did mine and it was perfect
just returned from sunny beach where i had my second tatoo we tried a different place i think it was called robo needle its at the back of the chaika beach hotel opposite dino bar he was always busy and a really clean place he got the fresh needles out in front of you and was a really nice guy i had a dolphin and a heart and it was £50 i dont care if it was even more the people that were comining out of there were all really happy i would go back to him again no problem
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.