Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
I'm assuming you mean Bethlehem in the Holy Land/Israel?

Lesley Jane posted recently that her mum was off to Bethlehem with a large group. SEE HERE Perhaps she may have some information.

We did a cruise from Cyprus to the Holy Land many years ago and spent 2 nights/3 days there.

luci :wave
Making the same assumption as Luci as to which Bethlehem markand brenda want to visit, wouldn't this post possibly get a better response in the 'Africa, MIddle East' forum which is where I'd look for info and posts on Israel/Palestine.

SM
I thought the same SMa, but didn't want to move it yet. It has already been moved form GHE to here. If the OP click the link in GHE it will lead to here, but if I move it again to the Africa/Middle East forum I think the link will be dead.

luci :wave
We stayed in Israel with Longwood Holidays, who were excellant. You could combime a stay in Eilat on the Red Sea with Jerusalem.

check out http://www.longwoodholidays.co.uk

Hope this helps.

James.
I read this book about a guy, who just turned up there one night. There were no rooms at all and he ended up sleeping in a stable with the animals. He got a full refund though apparently.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.