Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Did you notice the bed was broken upon arrival, and did you report it immediately to Ocean view Villas - their website (if I have the right one) states they are available 24/7. Did they come out and see the damage straight away?
That's always a bummer when things like that go wrong. Understandably, it can ruin your whole holiday.

Were there no reviews online about these guys before you used them? We usually check online reviews about accommodation before committing. However, sometimes the reviews are good, but the service/ facilities turn out to be horrendous!

Last bad place I visited was on our trip to Santa Marta, in Colombia. In was a small little hotel tucked away behind alleyways. I suppose it was our own fault for trying to be as cheap as possible.

It's all about your mentality really, if you let it bother you, then it will do just that. For us, we were out exploring most of the time, having fun. the room was just a place we came back to for crashing out.

But I suppose if you spend 1000 euro, it can make you angry to get less than you expected. I guess the best bet is to deal with it on the day. Insist on a refund and go elsewhere. Which is why it's important to check a company's refund policy before handing them over any money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.