General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Beware of....
23 Posts
:rofl :rofl :rofl :clap :clap
Pip
x
Oh yes thats a good one !
The drunken and aggressive louts of both sexes in so many of our cities. :evil:
Being c*nned by street traders / ice cream vans etc especially at "tourist" sites Where the mark up is monumental :(
speed cameras and over zealous traffic wardens
the extortionate prices we have to pay for absolutely everything....

the poor transport system where trains never run on time, are always over crowded and again you pay too much money.
On the roads, I agree, too many speed camera's and loads of roadworks...

yes..the weather... :rofl

the people..well it depends where you go...we are not all bad!
the scots and welsh.........
And dont light your cig up in a pub.....or drop you cig butt on the floor by mistake..............it will take a nice big chunk out of your holiday spending money if you get caught.
In fact stay in your hotel for the whole duration as there is not much you can do in the uk....and anything you want to do will cost you a fortune.......
sam
Beware of the British Summer, and the high cost of doing anything which gets you out of the rain!
what rain.........quack.quack.quack..
beaware of the high prices, trains, roadworks, bad weather and the english can be stuborn
B&Bs which have dainty little baskets containing tea bags and those awful packs of three biscuits. Soooooo last century!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.