General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
big family trip
5 Posts
What time of year are you thinking of going, and how much do you want to spend?
Welcome to the forums :tup Which airports would you be able to fly from and what sort of flight time? Within Europe or further afield? The more info you can provide us with, the more we'll be able to help.
:) thanks for the welcome up to £1000 a head and leave from newcastle at any time,prepared to leave from glasgow if worth while , i think i said august ,all inclusive thanks again
andy
The AIs in the Caribbean tend to be better than the ones I can afford this side of the Atlantic. Many are real 24 hour AI, meaning you can get a hot snack or drink all night.
As I tend to fall asleep just after 10, I cannot personally vouch for it though.

If you decide on the Caribbean, check with the Caribbean Warehouse.

You will have to speak to them to get the current pricing, but they can offer good advice, mostly from personal experience, particularly on whether anything is in your budget.

They are currently in the process of organising a 17 person family holiday for for me as I have been very satisfied with their service over the years.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.