Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
big supermarket
4 Posts
Hi, there is a Euroski (syp) supermarket just outside san Luis in between Mahon and binibeca,its on the main road so you can't miss it.They have everything you need and more.If you know where they have the trotting races are you will have no problem.If you haven't been before it is on your left hand side just before you go into San Luis.The trotting races are held on saturday evenings first race in the summer is 6 o'clock there are six to seven races you won't win much but it is a good evening out.

Regard's Mary
Hi Mary

Many thanks for that I should not have any trouble finding it & we will try the racing sounds good.

Regards Frank & Co. :)
Hi Frank just checked when we went last Sept.It was 12th-19th which was wednesday to wednesday making it the 16th when we went racing.We got there late as it had started at 5-30pm so it must change sometime around that date.I wouldn't want you to miss half the races.

Regards Maryb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.