Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Thanks for that information Luci. I have a nasty feeling I will be needing them.

I'm confident though :wink: having spoken to Ros and my friend who is a Trading Standards Officer.
I'd never use these bunch of Cowboys ever ever again. Coming back from Prague on Saturday for the 17.oo flight home to Manchester , we were told that it had been 'overbooked' !!! How this can happen is beyond me! No BMI rep in Prague and the one at Manchester refused to speak on the phone to any of us. Nice! My girlfriend in the UK phoned them up to find out what ws happening and they refused to discuss the matter in any way even as to what arrangements had been made ! Lovely! Offered choices, next day flights to Teeside or Cardiff after hotel stay (no good to me ) or flight out at 22.00 that same day to East Midlands,then taxi to Manchester finally arriving at about 1.30 Sunday morning (I think) The I in their title presumably stands for indifference and the B for.well I have my own use for it! Compensation? A voucher for £100 for another of their flights !!! If I came round to your house and did a botch job on the decoration of say the bathroom, would you accept a voucher from me for me to do another job there? I think not! but BMI Baby seem to think this type of compensation adequate recompense. Use them at your peril.One airport official (unnconnected with them) at Prague told me of his and others opinions of BMI there, an opinion that believe you me is not complimentary ! They' are obviously making lots of friends ...Not!
Sorry to hear about your problems with this Company. I have a file of correspondence on the PC titled with the same B that I suspect you use for them.

I've got to agree with you the most frustrating, annoying and rude part of these problems is the brick wall you hit when trying to deal with the 'Customer Service' :roll: Department.

They do not tell the truth and are obviously just there to fend you off.

I am a pretty cool character but even I was becoming frustrated when trying to deal with them. Do they not realise that they are making a pigs ear out of somebodys holiday? Everytime they deal with sombody like that they lose not one customer but several since we tell everybody how bad they are and not to book with them.

The 'thief of bad gags' seems to think you only get what you pay for. I agree and I didn't expect pate de foi gras, smoked salmon and Cristal Champagne. I didn't even expect a brand spanking new aeroplane. What I did expect was a flight from a to b. If you are in the airline business and you can't manage this and then you follow it up with absolutely appalling customer service (mistakes can and do happen, it's how you deal with them that counts) then you really shouldn't be in business.

Have Watchdog, Which or anybody else ever investigated BMIB?

G.
In May I posted in the flight only forum about my friends farce with BMIbaby My friends farce with BMI
Safe to say that BMIB don't appear to have improved much do they?

Have they ever appeared on Watchdog or anything similar does anybody know?

G.
Hi everyone

I have early tonight asked for help with cheap flights to ibiza and I was told to book with BMIbaby as next year will be our third time to ibiza as a family holiday.

It looks as though BMI baby has withdrawn all their flights out to Ibiza as I have just been on their site and it does not show any availability from any airport to Ibiza.

We were told to book with medhotels.com as they are very cheap i.e Spring Bank for hotel accommodation 10 nights all inclusive for 2 adults and 1 child £572 at the hotel Nautilus where we have stayed twice already and book our flights separately.

Looking at all your views on BMI baby you would not use them. Has anyone got any alternative suggestions please as I am hoping to book shortly????

I would be grateful for your help.

Thanks Anne-Marie
If you are near Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Gatwick or Belfast then Jet2 have flights to Ibiza. http://www.jet2.com
Recently flew easyjet from Stansted to Ibiza,, Everything excellent.
Our nearest airport would be Liverpool for Easyjet flights and they do not fly to Ibiza.

I have checked out Jet2.com Leeds/Bradford and they are at the moment more expensive than Airtours.

Has anyone any more information please.

Thank you anyway

Anne-Marie
what happened with this G??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.