Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
WHERE ABOUT IN MAMARIS

10 ENGLISH INJURED 3 BOMBS GONE OFF
it happened ANDy and portofino restraurant on main road and fronyt of Turkish airlines office and solaris shoping centre. it is on turkish news and more than 20 injured. dlmush was armutalan 3.
21 IN TOTAL INJURED. ALL IN HOSPITAL

*Edit please do not post in caps Briar
sky news are doing a special on the bombings
Not long back for marmaris have lots of friends including th scotish woman who owns the portofino, looks bad!

Hope everone is ok (as best we can hope!!!!)

Paul
lilcheekymonkey have you tried calling an english news channel. sky news hardly have a clue
we dont have no clues aswell. some TV says 4 death other TV says no death. sky Tv has turkish agency skyturk TV i checked skyturk now and they are talking about Turkish football.
going to bed now. read more in the morning. thanks for the information. Hope every one is ok.
1 explosion on a dolmus, on near a fast food restaurant and one near an airline office according to reports
yes one of in dolmush Armutalan 3 front of Andy and portofino restaurants. other one at beach side front of Turkish airlines office
Aw, that is so sad to hear. Just watching it on Sky News now.
22 injured.
How scary, I feel for the poor people there at the moment, must be terrified.
My thoughts go out to all those involved and their families.

Mary.
english friend said nine explosions but turkish friend said 3 and the dolmus was carnage also one iccmeler and one istanbul
not icmeler !!! yes there was another blast in Istanbul.
3 in Marmaris and 1 in Istanbul.

Nobody has claimed responsibility yet.

Mary.
im suposed to be flying out manchester to marmaris tomorrow not so sure now :( wife dose not want to take chance so the terrorist win once again :shock:
I am going Sept 27th. I was just talking to my Son about it now. I guess its too easy to sit at home and be terrorised and give in.
I am still going.
I wont let the EVIL stop me, but it is a worry.

Mary.
Off to Icmeler in roughly 4hrs time. YES, I AM scared but,I WONT LET THEM BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sad to read of this terrible incident my heart goes out to them and their familys. I suppose ALL my family will be petrified untill we return home. When will these B******STOP? Sorry. Bye Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.