Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
There is the Moufflon Bookshop which sells English books and I think Kyriakos Bookshops has also opened a branch there.
You may find that you'll be able to pick up a copy at the airport on the way out as publishers often sell the export hardbacks a few days before the UK release. Quite why, I don't know, but it's quite common.
There is an excellent new bookshop called 'Kyriakos Fullpage' on the Polis Road. Can 't say whether they would have the book on that day, but worth a try.

Coming up from the harbour, go straight ahead to the traffic lights at the top of town, where the police statioin is. Turn left, then immediate right.

At second set of traffic lights follow road round bearing right, but don't take right hand turn, just follow the road! Papantoniou's supermarket is on the left, go straight on from there.

'Kyriakos Fullpage' is on the right hand side, maybe 100/200 metres, new building grey/blue.

Jacs
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.