Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Personally I dont think I would take the chance but I would ring them and just ask if everything OK with your booking and go from there. No need to mention no money taken at that stage. Is there an amount confirmed on the invoice.
You could ring up using the booking ref to order a veg meal or something and then if they do it and dont say anything about you not paying, you might get a free holiday. :D
Amount on invoice confirmed at £0.00. I think I will give a ring to check luggage allowance or something as I am travelling with a baby so do not want any mishaps!!
Only my opinion, but if an error message came up when booking and no payment shown on a confirmation then you should immediately telephone them to advise, There ain't no such thing as a free lunch and for your own peace of mind if you still want he holiday give em a ring.

Dave :roll:
Are you sure that this really is an invoice and not just confirmation that because the booking was never completed, no money was taken from your account? Something similar happened to me with an on-line purchase (not a holiday) and when I contacted the seller they said that this was always done with bookings that were aborted/collapsed late in the process so that you knew that it was safe to try and re-book and that you wouldn't end up finding that you'd paid/booked twice over.

SM
I had a something like this just last Tuesday. I was booking online with Balkan Holidays, and there was a problem with the card I was using (a new card & I hadn't activated it). I still got a confirmation e-mail, showing no payment. By the next mornng I had received an e-mail and a phone call from a very nice lady who explained what had happened, and helped me resolve the situation.
I'd check it's not something similar in this case.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.