Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Booked for 2014
9 Posts
We booked last month for July next year.... lol. it was 370 days in advance. hehe. Cant wait tho. :-)
I've booked for 1 September next year! lol x
already booked for july 2014 as well
We too have booked for 2014....this time we are going to the Sol Bay and Mare near Nessebar for a fortnight...12th - 26th June.

We will miss our usual haunts in GS but the early morning flights out of Varna going home were a real pain. Went to Nessebar three times on trips but decided to base ourselves there this time.

Anyone know of any excursions/day trips that will be on offer...? We usually book them via the Balkan rep for added security so if some kind soul has the 2013 list please post it on here.

Thanks in advance....jim and Monica.
Flights are quite reasonable now so it's worth booking ahead.
Monaco, I don't have the list, but you will probably be offered the Lazy Day Cruise, a day top Sozopol & the Ropotamo River, which is a good day out, and the Blue Mountains (including a trip to a crystal factory). One you should consider is an evening at Khan's Tent - you will get free wine (or beer), a 3 course meal & a floor show - recommended.
Many thanks for the info...

We have been to the Balkan Fiesta night out in GS three times and, as I understand it, it is more or less same show in SB but called Khan's Tent. The GS version of Lazy Sunday Cruise is also good too.

We do like trips into the countryside too.

Many thanks Jim.
Returning to Sunny Beach for the second year in a row on the 11th of July for 2 weeks.

Staying at the Palazzo again.

Only went for a week last year so crammed all the normal 18-30 stuff in, but decided to go for 2 weeks this year so we can do all that, plus selected stuff twice, plus other stuff like spa days, tours, etc and more time for exploring.

Can't wait! Sunny Beach was perfect for us-warm, cheap enough, and lots of new people to meet.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.