Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
booked for xmas
6 Posts
I've never been away for Christmas. Would love to try it sometime.
Don't lead your grandson astray! :tut :D
Fiona, xmas on the beach is something special, the birth of christ being celabrated by people from different nations is a wonderful experiance. I have 13 grandchildren, Jordon was chosen to come with me because we don't like each other very much, so 7 weeks together will hopefully be a learning curve for both of us, I 3will pray for a happy union, he doesn't know how to pray he has never been to church, A battle of wills me thinks.
you never make things easy for yourself :rofl
Lynndan wrote:
Fiona, xmas on the beach is something special, the birth of christ being celabrated by people from different nations is a wonderful experiance. I have 13 grandchildren, Jordon was chosen to come with me because we don't like each other very much, so 7 weeks together will hopefully be a learning curve for both of us, I 3will pray for a happy union, he doesn't know how to pray he has never been to church, A battle of wills me thinks.

What a nice thought, good luck to you both ;) :tup
So, are you both looking forward to the trip?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.