Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Great feeling .....makes holiday seem so much closer. Good price cause its quite a distance.
I booked parking at Manchester y'day great price £28 for 8 nights in summer.
Jay
yeah it makes you feel better

we now know what time we are leaving on the day we travel 12.30pm, which means we can make plans for the morning

is it safe to leave your car with airport parking??

i dont drive thats why i ask
I booked ours last week. I always ask for them to supply a car big enough for three adult size suitcases. No probs going to the airport, they always seem to manage but coming back they send what they want :twisted:. They must please themselves, seeing as we paid upfront.They always give the excuse of the driver being sick :roll: . I'm sick of coming home wedged between the bairn and a suitcase. :cry:
Well i live less than 15 miles from the airport and local cars charge between 30 - 40 for both ways , but ive managed to tap my brother for a lift , 20 minute journey at most
we pay the driver on arrival at the airport and then when we arrive back home

no paying up \front

they quite a good company
Someone usually takes us but as both flights are at stupid o'clock we didn't like to bother anyone. We live 12 miles away from the airport and the cost both ways inclusive is £30.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.