Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Further update to Thomson failed booking procedure.

I tried the email contact for technical problems supplied by Thomson. An automated response informed me "Our turn around times 8 days".

I tried several phone numbers given on various Thomson sites. No longer valid. They ought to be taken down.

It has taken 25 minutes to get through to an operator this morning and almost 16 minutes for the problem to be dealt with. No complaint about how the very polite, smart Indian employee checked out the system.

I can expect to have booking confirmation and my on-line ticket delivered to my inbox within 24 to 48 hours.

I still have no idea why the system went down. Nothing I did wrong. However, sorting this out has wasted a lot of time and cost me at least £6 I shouldn't have had to spend.

Mostly it is the inefficiency I mind, Thomson will not be my first choice operator next time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.