Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Booking problem
8 Posts
Are your flights booked seperately for 8 days or is this a package that is now for 7 days .
flights are booked seperate we have booked the extra night because we have bad flight times on the return journey
Hmm . Have you got a copy of the confirmation there and tried to speak to them . Assuming you are both females(apologies if i am wrong) I would be tempted to ring and give your friends name in an attempt to ascertain what has been booked and paid for . i'm assuming there was a difference in cost to change hotels.

If only 7 nights have been booked and paid for you may be able to book the extra night direct with the hotel or get a very late checkout room but then that would cost more money.
they told me when i rung them it was 85.oo more for the 8 nights when my friend called to actually change the hotel they only charged us 65.00 for 7 nights i didnt have a copy of the conformation and she didnt check it til i asked her if she had received it, i have tried emailing the hotel bout a late checkout they cant say for sure whether we can have one, i have to try to ring the travel firm tomorow as my friend said she wont do it, thats why im asking here for advice before ringing them as we had not changed any dates just the hotel name
I would certainly query the £65 .

What time is your flight . As long as this is not peak season I can't see any reason why you couldnt get a late check room but most hotels will not say yes or no until the morning you are checking out . At the worst you will get a room to shower and brush up in and in most cases keep your A/I until you leave .
Hi Lyn :) our flights at 2300 hrs home i hate the thought that i have to leave the room at 11am and hang about all day the day flights were fully booked the 65.00 was ment to be the difference in price in hotels and 65-00 was not mentioned to me 85-oo was my friend didnt even check the bill til i rung her she was still tellin me i owed 85-00 for the change of hotels , thank you your replies i got my fingers crossed i can get it sorted today as i have already paid for 8 nights
fingers crossed for you then and if you've paid it obviously you will be wanting to fight for it .

I'm guessing then that you will be collected from the hotel somewhere between 7 and 8 pm which is actually quite a nice time ,providing of course you hav'nt got work the next day. You can have a normal day, get ready , have dinner then off to the airport . sometimes an earlier time of around 2 or 3pm gets more complicated because you dont know whether chill around the pool for a couple of hours or just get ready and wait .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.