General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I redeemed some points at the airport last year (Manchester) - think it was the sandwiches - almost sure you can spend them on anything?
Irene
I always use my points airside in Boots for buying kid's drinks for the plane :)
are prices airside the same as high street
in boots that is
So far as I can remember yes...I didn't die with shock when I got to the till, I know that much :rofl
Fantastic, I never thought of this! I think I have about £70 saved up on my AC so will definitely be using it in the airport. Thanks for the tip! :)
Make sure you don't overspend what is on your card though as they won't accept it. It has to be exact amount or under. I found this out last year when I tried to buy all my toilletries, I had £27 on the card and my stuff came to, wait for it...£27.37......and they wouldn't accept it. :banghead: :banghead: I was raging. So she voided the transaction with a few grunts when I said I didn't want them, took some paracetamols out, then went back to her....she smiled sweetly through gritted teeth as I paid with my points and wished me a pleasant journey..... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.